815-834-1414

980 E. 9th Street, Lockport, IL  60441

Sean Gerrity

Vice President of Operations

Gail Loughlin

President


ABOUT US

Kevin Molloy

Dispatcher

Chad Lacey

Chief Dispatcher

Chuck Colognesi

Dispatcher


Sean Gerrity

Vice President of Operations

OUR HISTORY

Midwest Tankermen, Inc. was founded as a Delaware Corporation in 1977.  The company was originally named Waterways Tankermen Service and was owned by Jack Douglas.  In 1977, Ken Chancellor, Joe Loughlin and Gail Loughlin purchased Waterways Tankermen Service and renamed it Midwest Tankermen, Inc.  

The company began with approximately five tankermen.  The business established its headquarters in a small farm house in Lockport, Illinois.  With continued expansion, Midwest Tankermen, Inc. had to move from three different offices in order to accomodate its growth.  In 2006, Midwest Tankermen, Inc. set up shop at its current location at 980 E 9th Street in Lockport, Illinois.   

Over the years, Midwest Tankermen, Inc. has grown into the premier tankermen service of the Midwest.  With over 25 tankermen, our coverage area has expanded greatly from the localized area that we began with when the business was founded in 1977.  Our primary area of operation now covers the Illinois River, the Calumet Sag Canal, the Great Lakes and the Upper Mississippi River to St. Paul, Minnesota.  In addition to our primary coverage area, Midwest Tankermen, Inc. has the capabilities to serve customers in any part of the country.